Monday, December 18, 2006

I decided to give House of Dereon a try

I went shopping for myself today, something I have not done in quite a while. I went to the mall with H.O.D. on the brain. I had always heard the jeans advertised as being for the "curvy woman" and that they hug the top of your butt so you don't have to worry about the crack of your butt showing everytime you sit down. Well, I must say, these jeans are living up to the advertisements and I love them. I thought I would fit just right in a size 9/10, but that was not snug enough for me, so I went down to size 7/8 and the jeans fit me perfect. I am questioning whether or not I really want to be 140 lbs and think maybe at this point I need to start focusing on toning. Just thinking for now. Anyway, I got a pretty good deal on my jeans. The lady that sold me the pants among other things, took 20% off my entire purchase. God bless her heart :-)

No comments: