Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I Am On A Weight Loss Journey--and Beyonce is My Motivation

I Am On A Weight Loss Journey--and Beyonce is My Motivation


I am currently trying to lose weight. I want to get back down to my pre-pregnancy size. I know it's going to take some time, but I'm am willing to put in the work. Beyonce is my motivation factor. Now, I know I ain't no Beyonce, but she is a great motivation factor. For one, all the guys go goo goo over her, and two, she is not only sexy, but smart too. In addition to that, she knows how to carry herself in a ladylike, professional manner. Enough said. To anyone who is interested, I have a group on Myspace for women who use Beyonce as their weight loss motivation factor. Go to http://groups.myspace.com/bodylikebeyonce if you would like to join. Peace Out!

No comments: