Wednesday, February 28, 2007

BodyLikeBeyonce Weight Loss Update



On December 25th 2006 I was 159 pounds. Today, I am 157 pounds. Between now and then I had lost 14 pounds, then gained 12 back. I think the huge reason why I had lost the 14 pounds is because of the Master Cleanse diet, but after I got off the diet I gained the weight back. Oh well, oh blah dee, oh blah dah, life goes on, rah, fa la la la life goes on:-) My new goal date is May 1 2007. I have been pretty busy and stressed combining college life and home life, so I have not been too mindful of what I have been eating lately and I have not been exercising on a regular basis. I can't wait until spring break, hopefully I will be rejuvinated enough to get back into the groove of things.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love your site and have been checking in every few days to see your new postings. Its cool to see that someone else looks to Beyonce's body for inspiration! Congratulations on your weight loss. You look adorable in your pics, you should be extremely proud of yourself!

HerMind&Body said...

Thank you very much :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi I really like your page but what I wanna know is what kind of excercise do you do?

HerMind&Body said...

To be honest, I haven't been exercising like I should lately:-( But when I was in the zone, I did tae bo 4-5 times a week, and I kept track of what I ate on fitday.com. Doing so (keeping track of what I ate) helped me to see what I was putting into my body and in turn helped me to adjust my eating habits. I also gave myself a cheat day once a week. I have gotten so caught up in my school work that my weight loss plan has taken a backseat for a while, but hopefully with the upcoming spring break, I can get myself back on track. Thanks for your comment :-)

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to try the tae bo tapes but I was always afraid that they wouldnt work for me. I may have to give them a try now.
Do you ever do any weight training? MJ

HerMind&Body said...

Not yet. My S.O. bought a weight set last fall and I told myself I would use it one day :-) The tae bo series I have been using is "Fatblasting Cardio" with the Billy Bands. I can really feel the burn using those bands.